June 1, 2017
After years of development, exaSIM™ is transforming workflows for key users. Highly skilled AM practitioners with years of experience are finding immediate value in our stress-based support structure generation capability (a feature unique to 3DSIM and one of many predictive capabilities of exaSIM). We are proud of the product we have and believe it will transform your metal AM production workflow and give you a competitive edge in the market place.
Demand for exaSIM is increasing and we are actively building our team to serve you. I am pleased to introduce our newest team member, Ron Clemons. Ron has joined 3DSIM as the Director of Business Development. With 20 years’ experience in the Additive Manufacturing (AM) industry, including a decade of working with metals AM, Ron is passionate about advancing your capabilities. Ron is committed to collaborate with you to integrate our transformative simulation tools into your workflow. Ron is ready to discuss how you can:
- substantially improve the predictability and output of your powder bed metals AM systems,
- reduce costs associated with scrap and iterative trials, and
- gain a competitive edge in design optimization and part quality.
Reach out to Ron to discuss your workflow needs and learn how you can begin using exaSIM today. Contact Ron at ron.clemons (at) 3dsim.com.
We would love to meet you in person. We will be at the following events:
- Society for Experimental Mechanics – Indianapolis, IN USA / June 12 – 15, 2017
- AM & 3DP International Conference – Nottingham, UK / July 11 – 13, 2017
- Solid Freeform Fabrication (SFF) Symposium – Austin, TX USA / August 7 – 9, 2017
- USAMC – Golden, CO USA / September 6-8, 2017
- The TCT Show – Birmingham, UK / September 26 – 28, 2017
- MS&T Conference – Pittsburgh, PA / October 8-12, 2017
- SIM-AM – Munich, GER / October 11 – 13, 2017
- Formnext – Frankfurt, GER / November 14 – 17, 2017
Making AM more predictable is what we do everyday! We look forward to being a part of your success.
Categorised in: News and More